Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Almost there!!!

We are officially getting close!!  I am a little over 38 weeks and have officially hit the "I'm over being pregnant" phase!  We just can't wait to meet our little man!  Here are a few pictures of his nursery...it is not quite finished but it is close enough. 




Brent was incredibly sweet to get me a Mother-to-be gift and made my 1st unofficial Mother's Day very special.  He said I was close enough and deserved to celebrate the day.  I swear I am more thankful for him everyday.  He has been so amazing throughout this whole pregnancy and I truly couldn't imagine going through this journey with anyone else.  Here is a picture of the beautiful flowers he got me.  He also got me a very sweet card and an hour massage so I could have a day of pampering after he is born. 




We also celebrated T's 3rd birthday over the weekend.  She had such a great time at her butterfly party!  I can't believe she is already 3....time goes by so fast!  Here are a few pictures of the beautiful birthday girl celebrating her day!




Sweet Hallie is such a happy baby!!  She loves to smile...all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment