Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lately...

I feel like the boys say and do really fun, sweet things that I want to remember down the road.  Here are a few I've noticed lately :)

Luke:
-Every morning when you wake up we ask if you had sweet dreams you say "yes...trucks, bus, dump truck, fire truck, hose.  Almost word for word each morning.  I love your passion for this :)
-You know when you do something you shouldn't and you tilt your head, flash your little dimples and say "hi mama" in the sweetest voice with this smile that makes me forget just about every time.
-When I ask how much you love me or I love you, you open your arms as wide as you can and say "this much"....absolutely melts my heart. 
-You give the sweetest hugs and kisses...to just about anyone.
-You still have extreme fascination with how things work!  Mostly wheels but you will study and look at everything...drawers, lids, how a door opens and closes, how the fridge works....I love your intense curiosity on everything! 
-We recently moved you to a toddler bed and you LOVE it.  The transistion has gone WAY better than we could have ever imagined!  Hopefully it stays like this!
 
Carson 
-You love being around people and you really don't like feeling left out.  You get really upset if we walk out of the room. 
-When you get excited you will shake your legs move you body all around!
-You have such a sweet smile and the best laugh!! 
-When we walk in or out of a room you do this sweet wave with your hand.  
-You give sweet hugs and wide, open mouth kisses!
-You are such a sweet, happy baby!  I can't believe you will be one soon.  

I love seeing what each new days brings with these boys!  

Here are some pictures of the boys!



Brittany and Eric had their sweet baby boy!  Here are some pics of sweet Nathan!  We can't wait to meet him :).

No comments:

Post a Comment