Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 7, 2013

One month old!!

One month stats:
Weight:  7lbs 12oz ~ 3rd%
Length:  20 3/4 ~ 10th%
Head:  4th%

Carson is one month old!  Some days it feels like it has flown by and others it doesn't!  We are really enjoying our time with our boys!  Carson is such a sweet baby and Luke has adjusted great so far.  We have had a few really long nights with Carson but we know sleep will come soon enough.....hopefully :).  You forget how hard days are without sleep and how rough those few first months can be...I need to come back and read this as a reminder when I get baby fever again!  (Although I still think I may have one more baby/pregnancy in me....:)

Carson is more alert and more awake every day.  I love how he will just stare up at me when I talk to him...just melts my heart :). He gives little half smiles all the time...probably still gas smiles but still the sweetest thing ever!  He has rolled over a few times from his tummy to his back but I think it is by total accident and typically freaks him out but he has great head control :).

Luke is more active each and every day!  He is still on "go mode" the second he wakes up!  He is talking more and more every day with new words :). He is going to be a chatty little guy!  He still LOVES books, bananas, golf, food, trucks and now, of course, Carson.  It's really sweet that he will look around for him every morning.  He still hates getting dressed, getting his diaper changed and getting haircuts.  Here are a few pictures of the family and some of the newborn pictures we had done.  


Just love these sweet boys!

Love how the newborn pics turned out.  Here are just a few of them...

A few more pics

2 comments: