Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

December!

It has been a crazy December and we haven't even made it to Christmas yet :).  I love this time of year so much but there is always a small part of me that is ready for it to be over and slow down :).  I also won't miss the crazy sickness that comes with this time of year.  Both boys had a staph infection, Luke had some crazy allergic reactions for weeks following that, and Carson is now dealing with RSV.  Hopefully this all passes soon! 

I officially went back to work right around Thanksgiving and it has been crazy busy!  Unfortunately, my territory is now huge so I am getting used to being back to work and traveling.  I have traveled every week since I have been back which has been pretty tough.  I miss these boys even when it is only one night away! 

Here are some pictures of our crazy, busy, fun December!
  
Seeing Santa went exactly how I imagined :)....C wasn't phased by it and Luke was NOT a fan!  We went to the new golf store and of course Luke was in heaven!  Sweet Carson is getting so big!!  He is such a wonderful baby!!  He is always just so happy and rarely cries! 

The highlight of our Decemnber!!!  Natty and Dennis got MARRIED!!!  It was such a beautiful wedding!!!  Camp Lucy was such an amazing venue and of course she was such a beautiful bride!!!!  We had such a wonderful time celebrating!!!!

It was SO fun to get all the girls together....the crazy ice storm attempted to rain on our parade but we all made it and had SUCH a wonderful time!!!!  It was also a great adult weekend away...my sweet parents were so nice to keep the boys and be up with them all night long :)

Congrats again to the Graham's!!!!  We had such a wonderful time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment