Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

18 months old!

So crazy to think that Luke is already 18 months.  He becomes more of our little man every single day!  We had his check up but no shots thankfully!  He is now at the age that he recognizes the office right when we get there and remembers the shots he had.  When he was going through all his allergy testing he had a rough week with a few blood draws and it has left him petrified of the office :(.  We definitely had a major meltdown the entire time we were there.  It took two of us just to get him undressed and on the scale.  My doctor reassured me this was pretty normal for this age because they can remember...but it definitely makes for a long visit.  I think we were all sweating by the time we left.

Here are his 18 month stats:

Weight: 24lbs 12oz ~ 58th %
Height:  32.75in ~ 62%

Things he currently loves:
-Running everywhere...my favorite thing is in the morning when I take him out of his crib and his little legs start going....straight to the kitchen of course at full speed.
-Fire trucks, buses, airplanes, trucks...we got him some cute little PJ's with all these different forms of public transportation on them and he loves them!  He will go around and show everyone the fire trucks and planes.  Most days he fights me because he wants to wear that to school.
-Lawn mowers...he REALLY likes when the guys come to mow our lawn.  He follows them around every window.  He really likes the leaf blower....he followed right behind them at my parents house and just keep saying more, more!  I'm sure they love having a little shadow help them :).
-He also still does this with the vacuum...he is obsessed with the vacuum!  I really think he just likes all the things that make really loud noises.
-He is also just now into Mickey which is nice because it will give us an occasional 20 min break although I think I will forever have the song stuck in my head...it is very catchy:).
-And of course he still loves bananas, golf, balls, and slides.

He is great with Carson!  He is getting more and more interested in him everyday.  I just can't wait to see these two boys running around playing together!  We just love them both more everyday and can't imagine our lives without them!  Here are a few pictures of the boys!

Sweet boy cuddling before bed, LOVED the tree at the Galleria...kept saying "WOW"

Love this sweet face :)...he will give us this little half, crooked smile that just melts you

No comments:

Post a Comment