Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

2 months old!

Carson just turned 2 months old.  We had his check up and shots and he did great!  He is definitely growing like crazy and getting chunky.  He is so much fun and so sweet!!  He is slowly starting to sleep a little more which is nice!  Although, daylight savings did a little number on Luke....we have had 3 days and counting of him waking up ready to party at 445am.  That comes WAY too soon after being up with Carson.  I think I have finally just accepted that he is, and probably always will be, our early riser.  Here are Carson's two month stats.

Weight:  10lbs 10oz ~ 15th%
Height:  22in ~ 11th%
Head:  15th%

Luke keeps us busy as ever.  We have really experienced more of Dallas since he was born than we ever have.  It is so much fun to take him somewhere new and just see the excitement in his eyes.  I just love being able to experience it all with him.  We went to the arboretum with the boys last weekend and I loved it.  I'm kind of embarrassed to say I had never been there.  It is so beautiful....I love flowers so this was right up my alley.  Luke is still big on his pumpkin obsession so he was literally in pumpkin heaven!!  I honestly have never seen so many pumpkins in one place.  He had an absolute blast!  We will definitely be going back there soon.  Here are some pictures of the boys!
Had a blast!

Sweet boy is growing!  Don't judge...but we already have our tree up :)...fitting that Luke is wearing Halloween PJ's while helping me decorate since we put it up so early.  He absolutely loves it though so totally worth it :).

Crazy hair day at school again...he didn't really know what to think about it.  He is also really into the vacuum for some reason.  He wants me to vacuum everyday and same thing when we go to my parents.  Our floors have never been this clean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment