Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

31 weeks

We are just having so much fun with Luke.  We feel like we say this all the time but everyday just gets better and better!  He has such a fun little personality!!  We just love this kid more everyday!  He can still eat more than what seems normal for a kid his age.  I swear we ask the doctor every time we go if he can over eat.  She always reassures us that they can regulate it.....I think she needs to spend a day with him to see how this kid mows through some grub!

We did find out he is allergic to eggs which is a huge bummer.  We eat eggs over here like it's going out of style!!  He has to avoid EVERYTHING that has eggs in it.....I swear eggs are in so many things!!! They say kids can outgrow this allergy so we are keeping our fingers crossed that he does!! They are also testing him to see if he is allergic to tree nuts....I really hope this comes back negative or else he will have to carry around an epipen.

Here is the 31 week pregnancy update :)

How far along? 31 Weeks


How big is he his week?  Coconut 

 
Best Moment of the Week?  Getting back in town from New Mexico.  This was just added to my territory so I had to get out there before I am not allowed to travel.  It was a good/productive trip but I was ready to get home!!

 
Trouble Sleeping? Yes, but i feel like it is getting a little better....

 
Miss Anything? Sleep and wine

Movement? Constantly....he is an active little one! 

Food Cravings? Candy!  Like random candy I ate when I was a kid :)...Laffy taffy, Starburst....random stuff like that.


Belly Button - In or Out? In, but little 
parts of it will pop out after a big meal.



Symptoms? Still just sciatic pain and feeling more worn out these days.  Work has been a little crazy lately too so that doesn't help.  Brent had the flu all this week....which is so random in July!!  So it has also been a lot of mom and Luke one on one time :).  That kid can wear me out in no time!  He has sooooo much energy!!  We are ready for Brent to be better! 


Wedding Ring - Off or on? On

Happy or Moody? Happy but still anxious. 

Looking Forward to? Our sonogram next week.  I think I will continue to look forward to these until this little one gets here.  We will now go weekly and they will do more monitoring so it will be great to get that reassurance every week!!

For our last sono she did a 3D one and got some great pics of his face.  Such a handsome little dude!!!  It is so crazy what all they can see on these things!!  So amazing to be able to see the tiny little human growing inside you.  Such a surreal feeling.  I just can't wait to meet this sweet boy :).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment