Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 29, 2013

34 weeks

I told Brent the other day that I really think I love this kid more every second of every day!  It is absolutely amazing to me the love you feel for your child.  It makes me so excited to know I will have double that soon by adding another sweet boy to our family.  It also means I will worry even more than I already do...but totally worth it!  We literally can't wait to meet him!  There is, of course, a ton of anxiety that comes along with it but way more excitement :). We are definitely not ready for the major lack of sleep and everything else that comes a new baby.  I know it is going to be a big transition for us but we can't wait!  I still feel like we have so much left to do but at least he has the essentials!  Here are a few pictures of Luke and our 34 week update!
 
Just doing what he does best....so happy when he eats :)
 
 
Luke is OBSESSED with golf!  He has been pretty obsessed for as long as I can remember but the obsession is definitely growing!  Brent will take him to the golf store and he tends to have a total meltdown when he has to leave.  I think we may have a theme for his 2nd birthday...and we may have to get him his own set of mini clubs.  He's not too shabby for a 14 month old.   
 
Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks with Luke (pink) and #2 (blue)
 
How far along? 34 Weeks

How big is he his week? Cantaloupe

Best Moment of the Week?  Fun weekend at home with Luke.  Brent played in a golf tournament on Saturday and I had the majority of the day with Luke.  We had a blast!  He is at such a fun age....although, I was definitely worn out by the end of the day!

Trouble Sleeping? Yes!  I finally got the doctor to call something in for me to try.  It's getting pretty bad and I need to get sleep when I can now! 

Miss Anything? Sleep, sleep, sleep!!  I also miss feeling "normal" each day.  I am to that phase where I have NO energy!  Working and tending to 14 month old with no energy can be tough.  I also miss wearing normal clothes :).
 
Movement? Yes....all the time!  He is most active at night when I am in bed.  I hope this isn't a sign that he is a night owl :).
 
Food Cravings? Still candy and spicy Chinese/Thai food!  I may have to cut down on the spicy food because it is now followed by heartburn!
 

Belly Button - In or Out? In, but the top part pops out.

 

Symptoms? Sciatic pain and insomnia.
 
Wedding Ring - Off or on? On
 

Happy or Moody? Happy...I am really amazed with how my emotions have seemed very normal this pregnancy!  I get a little grumpy after a few days in a row of no sleep but overall it's been good.  I hope Brent agrees :). 
 

Looking Forward to? The Bullard's coming to visit and we have our sono on Friday!  Hopefully he has plumped up some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment