Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 5, 2013

35 weeks

It's been a fun, crazy, productive week!  We were able to celebrate Natty's engagement to Dennis with a little girls dinner!! We just couldn't be more excited for them!!  Natty has been one of my best friends since college and Dennis just fits right in!!  He is a wonderful guy and someone we definitely approve of to marry our friend :).  I can't wait for all the wedding festivities....especially since I won't be prego for any of them!! YAY!! It's always fun to get everyone together again!!  CONGRATS AGAIN Natty and Dennis!!

The Bullard's came in town on Friday and the girls were able to go to the sono with us.  It was such a fun weekend with everyone!  Luke had such a fun time with his Grandad, Mo, Aunt B, Uncle E, and cousin Kenli!  Of course, I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted but here are a few.




 
 
We were able to sneak out and enjoy a little date night at Eddie V's for an early anniversary celebration. Thanks for 3 wonderful years B! Can't wait for many more :).
 
How far along? 35 Weeks...5 weeks (at most) to go!!

How big is he his week? Honeydew melon

Best Moment of the Week?  The Bullard's spending the weekend with us!  Also, baby #2 had a growth spurt, and Brent and I enjoyed a nice date night :).

Trouble Sleeping? SO much better now that my doctor got me a little help.  I have always been really against sleeping meds but desperate times called for desperate measures and I feel like a whole new person!!!  Brent says I have been out cold in the best deep sleep :).

Miss Anything? Having energy!!  Sunday was a ROUGH day!  Brent and I both were extremely exhausted from the weekend and Luke was teething pretty bad...so not his normal happy self.  We all were in bed by 7pm and asleep by 8.  I really don't think I have ever felt that worn out.  I think my body was telling me I overdid it!    

Movement? Yes....he is active!

Food Cravings? Back to Sonic drinks.  My friend Erika craved these during her pregnancy and unfortunately passed these on to me.  Plus it tastes pretty good now that we are consistently over 100 degrees.  My drink of choice right now is diet cherry limeade.

Belly Button - In or Out? In, but very stretched out, and little parts of it will pop out after a big meal.

Symptoms?   Fatigue and what feels like extreme exhaustion.  I still have Sciatic pain off and on but this is either getting better or I am just finally used to it.  I have had this since about week 10.
 
Wedding Ring - Off or on? On

Happy or Moody? Happy  

Looking Forward to?  Sleeping some more :).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment