Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

36 weeks

Here are a few pictures of Luke and the 36 week update!

Crazy hair day at school....this was about the best we could do...he wasn't into it at all :).


Kid is all BOY!!

 


Loves trucks now!!  One of his new obsessions.  He prefers mom to play these with him....I think I make better truck sounds....


We went to a birthday party at Little Gym and he of course found the basketball goals and balls.....he had no interest in participating in the other events with the kids :).
 
Video of him shooting hoops....he gets soooo excited when he makes a basket and will clap for himself.  So funny. 
 
He is also really into saying "bye-bye" to everyone and blowing kisses.  So very sweet :)
 

Here is the 36 week update:

How far along? 36 Weeks...4 weeks (at most) to go!! It is really crazy to think that I had Luke at 38 1/2 weeks...that is only 2 and 1/2 weeks away!! I do not feel ready for the new baby to be here that soon!

How big is he his week? Head of romaine lettuce

Best Moment of the Week? Just enjoying the weekend with family. It was pretty busy but great! I got to celebrate Cynthia's (my sister-in-law's sister) sweet baby boy at her baby shower. It was great to catch up with everyone!

Trouble Sleeping? So much better. I still tend to wake up a few times but I feel so much more rested these days!

Miss Anything? Having energy and feeling normal. I have really had such an easy pregnancy but everything is starting to hurt a little more and I am definitely more uncomfortable.

Movement? All the time!

Food Cravings? Sonic drinks.

Belly Button - In or Out? In, but very stretched out, and little parts of it will pop out after a big meal.

Symptoms? Fatigue and feel exhausted about 95% of the time!
 
Wedding Ring - Off or on? On

Happy or Moody? A little irritable and anxious these days.  I feel like I have a lot left do you and we are running out of time to do it all.  I feel like I'm finally making progress in the nursery though 

Looking Forward to? Sono Friday and meeting our sweet baby boy in a few short weeks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment