Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

37 weeks!! Officially considered "full-term"

I honestly can't believe I am 37 weeks!!  My doctor said if I haven't had him by Sept 4th she wants to induce.  I'm REALLY hoping this happens on it's own because I just feel like there is something about going in to labor naturally like I did with Luke, but I have to admit, it is comforting having a goal date.  So crazy how fast this pregnancy went by!! We are getting so excited to meet our sweet boy!! We can't wait to see how Luke will react to his little brother.  We have tried our best to talk to him about it and prepare him but I don't think he really has any idea what is coming :).  Here are a few pics of Luke and the 37 week update!

 
 
 
Fun at Nana and Papa's!!  Luke is now REALLY into books!!  I have to say I love this because he will just sit in my lap and read with me.  So incredibly sweet :).  He has never been much of a cuddlier until recently.  He will now come up and give me a hug and blow me kisses and it just melts my heart.  Such a sweet little boy!

Sitting in Toby's dog bed (neighbor's dog).  This is after he chased him around for an hour.
 
He is semi-obsessed with dogs....he definitely does not get this obsession from me :).  My friends rudely call me the "dog hater"....which I am not at all by the way!!  That being said, I wouldn't call myself a dog lover either!  Luke absolutely LOVES dogs....of any shape and size.  He is not remotely scared of them...which makes me even more nervous that one will get annoyed with him because he will just get up in their face.  I guess I should appreciate he likes them and isn't scared but he is just going to have to stick to hanging out with the ones at the pet store because they aren't coming home with us :). 
 
Here is the 37 week update:

How far along? 37 Weeks...2 weeks (at most) to go!!

How big is he his week? Swiss Chard??

Best Moment of the Week? Double date night with Brent, Jen and DK. We went to Fearings for a nice night out to celebrate before the baby comes. Such a great meal and nice to enjoy a night out.

Trouble Sleeping? I am waking up more and more now but I think it's because my mind is racing at night.

Miss Anything? Wearing normal clothes  

Movement? All the time!

Food Cravings? Sonic drinks and spicy food 

Belly Button - In or Out? The top part pretty much stays out the whole time now....it did this with Luke too.

Symptoms?   Really bad headaches and constant Braxton Hicks! I seriously feel like I have them all day, everyday!

Wedding Ring - Off or on? On, but it comes off the second I get home.

Happy or Moody? I've been more emotional lately. I have had a few days where I am sure Brent thinks I have gone a little crazy. Thank goodness he is a understanding husband....and it helps we have gone through this one time before :). I feel like I've been MUCH better this time around...but he may not agree.

Looking Forward to? Meeting our sweet baby boy in a few short weeks!!  And, of course, the sono Friday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment