Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

32 Weeks

I had to post this picture.  Luke still HATES getting his haircut.  This picture was taken before they even started.  I asked her if most kids his age get this upset and she said "nope...not at all." Poor guy!! We went a little shorter this time so hopefully we won't have to go back anytime soon :).  His hair grows so fast and he has so much of it!  Sweet boy!!

They do splash day at his little "school" every Friday and one of his teachers sent this picture :).  It just makes you feel so good to see him happy and having fun!  It definitely makes having to drop him off everyday so much better!!  We just love his little school!  
 
Here is our 32 week update :)
 
How far along? 32 Weeks


How big is he his week?  Large Jicama

Best Moment of the Week?  We had our family over for dinner on Sunday.  We were supposed to swim and cook out but it was raining.  We had such a great time watching all the kids play together and with the grandparents!!  It makes me realize how fortunate we are to have at least some of our family in town.  We really wish we were closer to the my brother and his family and the Bullard's but we are going to try to visit as much as possible.  We didn't get to see either as much as we would have liked but this summer so far has been absolutely crazy with work and Luke was sick a lot!!

 
Trouble Sleeping? Yes and sweet Luke is back to his days of waking up at 5am.  We are going on over a week now and it is killing us!!  I guess he is trying to prepare us for when #2 comes. 

Miss Anything? Sleep and wine...I have a feeling this will be what I miss until the baby is born.   After he comes I will miss sleep even more.

Movement? Yes!  I don't feel like he moves as much a Luke did but he is definitely active in there.

Food Cravings? I went to this salad place called Salata with a friend from High School and I have been craving it ever since.  I've been three times in a week :).


 
Belly Button - In or Out? In, but the top part pops out a lot.


Symptoms? Still pretty exhausted.  I think Luke's early rising and the heat is making this worse.  We had a little cold front this week which was nice!

 

Wedding Ring - Off or on? On

Happy or Moody? Happy but starting to get a little nervous/anxious about having two little ones.  We still have quite a bit left to do and this little man could be here sooner rather than later. 

Looking Forward to?  Our sonogram Friday. I think I will continue to look forward to these until this little one gets here. We will now go weekly and they will do more monitoring so it will be great to get that reassurance every week!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so happy for the three of you. What a fun family you will be. Luke and "new" baby boy are lucky little guys!! Love y'all! Sue

    ReplyDelete